.Thursday, September 16, 2004 ' 4:26 PM Y
Thursday...went to sch just for 1 lecture at the engin faculty...then after that lect i went back to ARTS to print notes...haha...guess what i saw in ARTS????The channel 8 programme "School Belle and Beau" was recording there...I think its because of the rain..therefore the recording was at the squeezy corridor towards AS6. I didn't stop down to watch..cos its too squeezy. Wonder when this episode wil be out...i definitely dun wanna miss it!!
Then after printing the notes for tml..when I'm on my way to the bus-stop....haiz....1 embarassing thing happened.....I was avoiding this muddy stretch of path...so i cut across a carpark, and i had to walk down this downward sloping metal railing drain...and tragedy happened!!!I slipped....and almost like slow motion...luckily i managed to stop myself from further embarassment by pressing to the ground with my hand. worst still...got 1 student witnessed this whole embarassing process...haiz....he even asked me if I'm ok....so 'diu lian'...I just said that I'm ok and quickly walked off...